Hello, I'm Sami!I'm an illustrator from Thailand. My creations have sharp line art, pops of color, and lots of particles. Drop me an email if you'd like to work with me!
terms of service
Please read everything before commissioning.
※ Applies to all commission options.
Terms of Service AgreementThis agreement is between I, the Artist, and you, the Client, for work services performed on a project known as the Work.ContentI, the Artist, have the right to refuse projects and requests according to my discernment and capabilities.Subjects I will draw:
• Original Characters
• Real people (with photo reference provided)
• Characters from other media /fandoms that I’m not in or familiar with
• Fantasy style characters (e.g. FFXIV, WoW, D&D characters, etc.)
• Anthropomorphic characters or other species (e.g. tabaxi, dragonborn)
• Light gore ( example 1, example 2)Subjects I will NOT draw:
• NSFW or any characters that are overly sexualized
• Mecha/sci-fi art style
• Realism (real people will be drawn stylized)
• Extreme gore
• Copying other's art stylesTimeline & ProcessThe completion of the Work requires 2 weeks at minimum, and may possibly take up to 2 months if there is a long commission queue. Deadlines and timelines will be adhered to in good faith but may not be possible sometimes. Note that each project may vary.Delivery of finished Work will be through email (or Google Drive if file size exceeds limit).CommunicationCommunication will take place throughout the entire project timeline with updates and bouncing ideas via email only. I will let you know if anything is causing delays or priority shifts in the project, though minor delays will be announced on Trello.Clients agree to provide all required art, references, information and assets before Work starts and during the process, or it can affect the timeline.Rights, Usage & CreditsI retain original copyright and ownership of the Work, which includes but may not be limited to redistributing, reproducing, advertising, displaying the Work in my websites, social media and portfolios according to my discretion. I have rights to repurpose unused process work for future projects, personal or otherwise.Clients are granted exclusive rights for personal use of the Work produced as agreed upon, which must not be transferred to any other parties. Personal use includes: Social media profile pictures, wallpapers, personal website display, or physical prints that are not for sale or distribution to any other party (If have need for other uses, please email me for clarification).Any Work done or made available to the client must NOT be used for AI (Artificial Intelligence), Machine Learning, AI/ML Training, NFT, blockchain or any for profit platforms or purposes, and in any future technology. Such usage is completely prohibited and will result in legal action taken.Clients may not claim Work as their own or anyone else’s and therefore must credit me as the Artist as "samijen".Payments, Cancellation, RefundsBefore starting the project, commissions are to be paid upfront full price before starting. Invoices will be sent over once I receive your form submission. Do not send a payment without my request.If the Client requests cancellation, a full refund will be given only during the sketching stage. Once Work begins after the sketching stage, refunds are not possible unless initiated by the Artist.If for any unforeseen reason I cannot complete the Work, I will take initiative to inform you and provide a partial refund if Work done up to this point is accepted or full refund.Prices are in USD, and paid via PayPal invoices.By engaging on any project, once Work has started, or transactions have been made through Paypal or Stripe, the Client acknowledges the product and deliverables are DIGITAL and there is no physically shipped goods to receive. Chargebacks are not permitted and the refund policy as mentioned before will be followed.Business Clients and Commercial Art CommissionsFor businesses, agencies, organizations, management and groups, or to any with interest in a commercial art commission, please contact me to arrange in more detail via email at email@example.comFor those needing to use the artwork for branding, such as a social media influencer, VTuber, or part of sites like Twitch or Youtube, please let me know in the commission form, as there will be additional fees.AgreementBy commissioning, you confirm you are at least 18 and above and agree to all of the terms of service as listed above.The date for this agreement is upon the first inquiry/communication for the commission or upon the first transaction made.
“Characters design” fee is if you don’t have any solid character references, and would like me to design your character based off of a description and some photo references. We'll take the time to visualize your character together before getting to the actual commission :)
If you're commissioning FFXIV WoLs, take a look at this reference guide!
✦ What tablet do you use?
- iPad Pro 12.9inch (6th Gen). Occasionally I will use the XPPen Artist 10 Pen Display (2nd gen) when drawing on my laptop.
✦ What art program?
- Clip Studio Paint (Pro version).
✦ Where can I send you a small tip?
- On BMaC or Ko-fi.
✦ Can you teach me how to draw?
- You can buy my art class on CLASS101. It's not live, so you can study at your own pace. I'll also give you full feedback as you learn! Alternatively, I have a few tutorials on Youtube.
✦ Can I repost your art?
- Depends. You'll have to ask me personally which art you want to repost and where you'll post it. I'd like to be in control of where my art goes and seen by who. Reposts on Pinterest is fine though, as it's use as a reference and resource site for other artists!
✦ What about social media/discord profile pics/header or phone wallpaper?
- Sure! Feel free to use for that.
✦ When will you open for commissions?
- Not sure, it's very spontaneous.